Better Maternal Outcomes Quality Improvement Workbooks
The workbooks contain descriptions, examples, and templates for tools that teams can use to guide their quality improvement work focused on improving maternal health outcomes and equity.
- 3 QI Workbooks: Reducing Harm from Obstetric Hemorrhage, Reducing Harm from Hypertension During Pregnancy, Safe Reduction of NTSV Cesarean Births
- Use the workbooks to guide your team’s improvement projects
- Each workbook describes setting up a core element of a QI project
- Each workbook includes a blank tool template that you can customize for your specific project
The Quality Improvement (QI) Workbooks were developed as part of IHI's Better Maternal Outcomes Rapid Improvement Network, whose goal was to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to reliably implement promising practices and improve care delivery for all women and newborns around the time of birth.
The QI Workbooks focus on three maternal health topics:
- Reducing Harm from Obstetric Hemorrhage
- Reducing Harm from Hypertension During Pregnancy
- Safe Reduction of NTSV Cesarean Births
Download Better Maternal Outcomes Quality Improvement Workbooks
* Required fields