IHI Quality Leaders Professional Development Programme
Quality Leaders Professional Development Programme
Apply Global Best Practices to Quality Management across Systems
This programme will share best practices, case studies, and real-world experiences of leading for quality to enable participants to build skills and knowledge through facilitated exercises and project-based learning. As a leader responsible for quality, you will need to engage and partner with your board and senior leadership colleagues. You will need to design an approach and infrastructure to support the delivery of high-quality, continuously improving care and improve what matters for your local population.
US-based leaders can register for the next US offering of the Chief Quality Officer Professional Development Program.
The IHI Quality Leaders Professional Development Programme aims to demonstrate how to apply quality management best practices at a system level across an organisation.
Course preparation materials will be available one month before the start of Session 1.
Support activities will be provided between the online sessions and referenced during the online and in-person sessions.
In-person workshops are planned for 12-13 March 2024 in London, UK, and 11-12 September 2024 in Edinburgh, UK.
Download the detailed agenda to learn more about what to expect.
Fees & Scholarships
Regular Rate: USD $6,665 per person
Group Rate: USD $5,665 per person (15% off)
Organizations sending three or more participants are eligible to receive the group rate. To register a group, please complete the Group Registration form.
IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 15%, 25%, and 50% scholarships to assist with program registration costs for those working in:
- Independent, United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of America's Essential Hospitals
- 501(c)(3) organization with a defined operating budget of less than $5 million, serving community-based populations
- Ministries of Health
- Faith-based health institutions
- Care homes
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the online Scholarship Application by 1 November 2023. IHI will not consider applications submitted after this date. IHI will notify all applicants of their scholarship status by 30 November 2023.
IHI will review all Scholarships on an individual basis. If multiple individuals from the same organization wish to apply for a scholarship, each individual must submit an application. Group discounts are also available, see information below.
To ensure equal distribution of funds, IHI will review all scholarship applications using the same scoring criteria. All awarded amounts are final.
Please note, scholarships are available for program registration costs only, and do not cover travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending a program.
If you have any questions regarding registration or scholarships, please contact email@example.com.
If you are registered for this program and would like to access the available materials, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://education.ihi.org/ and log in with your MyIHI credentials.
- Click "Go to Learning Center" and click "Launch" next to your course name.
- Use the left-hand navigation to find the relevant course materials.
Visit the IHI Education Platform Orientation for video instructions on finding your course materials.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all session materials may be available for viewing. Only materials that have been submitted previously by presenters before a program will be made accessible to attendees.
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Refunds
- Payments: Full payment is due 60 days before the start of the program. If payment in full is not received within 60 days prior to the program start date, IHI will notify you and cancel your registration.
- Credit card payments: Enter your credit card information online during the registration process, or call the IHI Customer Experience Department to process payment over the phone.
- Check payments: Please mail a copy of the invoice with your check made payable to IHI.
- Cancellations: For cancellations made within 45 days before the start of a program: Registration fees are fully refundable if a written request is received by firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 45 days before the start of the program.
- Refunds: IHI will issue all refunds in the original payment type (credit card or check) within 30 days. Registrations received after 45 days or less before the start of the program are not refundable.
- Substitutions: One attendee may be substituted for another at any time by calling the IHI Customer Experience Department or emailing email@example.com.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied that your attendance in an IHI educational program is a valuable experience, IHI will gladly refund your registration fee per the policies noted above. Please note that due to unforeseeable circumstances, last-minute changes in program titles, speakers, or presentations may be unavoidable.