When you think about all the problems health and health care systems face today, it is easy to grow discouraged. But every day, people all over the world are making differences on a local level.
If you have identified a problem needing improvement — whether it is a process in your system, outcomes for your customers, or your own daily work — this online course will help you improve it.
Be forewarned: Like improvement, you cannot complete this program from your desk. We will guide you with engaging online modules, group calls, one-to-one coaching, and downloadable tools. It will be up to you to manage your improvement project, apply your learning, and run your own tests of change, from start to sustainability.
Step-by-step, with the help of expert faculty and a collaborative learning environment, in this course you will:
- Learn foundational frameworks for improvement.
- Formalize plans to improve something meaningful in your local setting.
- Conduct and learn from small tests of change.
- Collect and analyze data about your system.
- Plan for the long-term sustainability of improvements you have made.
We hope you will join us for the 9-week project-based learning experience beginning
September 24, 2019.