IHI is committed to providing a safe way to convene in person and will follow all country and regional guidelines about safely gathering.
IHI strongly recommends that you remain up to date on your vaccinations and wear a mask for in-person events. IHI will not require proof of vaccination for anyone attending, teaching, or speaking at IHI conferences or programs.
- IHI strongly recommends vaccination but will not require going forward.
- Masks are encouraged for all IHI sponsored meetings and events. If you need one, N95/KN95 masks are readily available.
- If you are coughing, have respiratory symptoms, or just generally feel sick, please do not participate in the live/in-person activities. We will supply you with the virtual code if one is available.
- Test at home if you are feeling ill OR if you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19. Self-administered test kits will be available at all IHI sponsored meetings and events.
- IHI strongly recommends masking in crowded spaces, at your own discretion.