IHI may, at its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify in-person programs at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the program, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the program, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to COVID-19 before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.
The fee to enroll in this program is $10,750 USD
per participant.Group Rate
Group Rate: $9,137.50 per person
Organizations sending three or more people are eligible to receive a 15% Group Discount. To register a group, fill out this form
This fee includes:
- Three-week program for the primary participant
- One-day participation by the CEO or senior leader of the organization
- All program materials, tools, and literature
- An active community of safety colleagues whose continued collaboration will be facilitated by IHI
- If you are eligible for a discount — because you qualify for a membership discount or you have received a need-based scholarship — it will be automatically applied to your registration.
- After checkout, you will receive a confirmation of purchase. You can also print an invoice from your online profile 24 hours after your purchase.
Questions or need assistance?We are here to help!