IHI may, at its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify in-person programs at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the program, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the program, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to COVID-19 before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.
Regular Rate: $8,500 USD per person
Group Rate: $7,225 USD per person (groups of three or more save 15%)
IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 15%, 25%, and 50% scholarships to assist with program registration costs for those working in:
United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of
America's Essential Hospitals
- 501(c)(3) organization with a defined operating budget of less than $5 million, serving community-based populations
- Ministries of Health
- Faith-based health institutions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
To apply for a scholarship,
please complete the
online Scholarship Application by February 13, 2023. IHI will notify all applicants of their scholarship status by March 17, 2023.
All scholarships are reviewed on an individual basis. If multiple individuals from the same organization wish to apply for a scholarship, each individual must submit an application. Group discounts are also available, see information above.
To ensure equal distribution of funds, all
scholarship applications are reviewed using the same scoring criteria. All awarded amounts are final.
Please note, scholarships are available for program registration costs only, and do not cover travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending a program.
Group Rate: $7,225 USD per person
Organizations sending three or more people are eligible to receive a 15% Group Discount. To register a group,
fill out this form.
- If you are eligible for a discount — because you qualify for a membership discount or you have received a need-based scholarship — it will be automatically applied to your registration.
- After checkout, you will receive a confirmation of purchase. You can also print an invoice from your online profile 24 hours after your purchase.
Questions or need assistance?
We are here to help!
Cancellations, Refunds, Substitutions
Registration Fee of $2,950 or more
Payments: Full payment is due 60 days before the start of the program. If payment in full is not received within 60 days prior to the program start date, IHI will notify you and cancel your registration.
- Credit card payments: Enter your credit card information online during the registration process, or call the IHI Customer Experience Department to process payment over the phone.
- Check payments: Please mail a copy of the invoice with your check made pa
Cancellations: For cancelations made within 45 days before the start of a program: Registration fees are fully refundable if a written request is received by email@example.com on or before 45 days before the start of the program.
Refunds: IHI will issue all refunds in the original payment type (credit card or check) within 30 days. Registrations received after 45 days or less before the start of the program are not refundable.yable to IHI.
Substitutions: One attendee may be substituted for another at any time by calling the IHI Customer Experience Department or emailing
See full cancellation policy.
Our Guarantee to You
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied that your attendance in an IHI educational program is a valuable experience, IHI will gladly refund your registration fee per the policies noted above. Please note that due to unforeseeable circumstances, last-minute changes in program titles, speakers, or presentations may be unavoidable.