IHI may, at its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify in-person programmes at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the programme, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the programme, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to COVID-19 before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.
Regular Rate: $4,995 USD per person
Group Rate: $4,245.75 USD per person (groups of three or more save 15%)
PLEASE NOTE: Rates do not vary by location. We encourage (but do not require) organisations to send at least two people to this programme because there are two tracks within the program: one dedicated to training future Improvement Advisors and one for training future Directors. Participants have the option to select their track, and we've heard from past attendees that having two representatives at this programme has helped immensely upon return to their home organisation.
IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 15%, 25%, and 50% scholarships to assist with programme registration costs for those working in:
- Independent, United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of America's Essential Hospitals
- 501(c)(3) organisation with a defined operating budget of less than $5 million, serving community-based populations
- Ministries of Health
- Faith-based health institutions
- Skilled Nursing
Deadline Extended! To apply for a scholarship, please complete the online Scholarship Application by Monday 10 February, 2023. IHI will notify all applicants of their scholarship status by 24 February, 2023.
All Scholarships are reviewed on an individual basis. If multiple individuals from the same organisation wish to apply for a scholarship, each individual must submit an application. Group discounts are also available, see information above.
To ensure equal distribution of funds, all scholarship applications are reviewed using the same scoring criteria. All awarded amounts are final.
Please note, scholarships are available for programme registration costs only, and do not cover travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending a program.
$4,245.75 USD per person
Organisations sending three or more people are eligible to receive a 15% Group Discount. To register a group, fill out this form
Questions or need assistance?We are here to help!
- If you are eligible for a discount — because you qualify for a membership discount or you have received a need-based scholarship — it will be automatically applied to your registration.
- After checkout, you will receive a confirmation of purchase. You can also print an invoice from your online profile 24 hours after your purchase.