IHI may, at its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify in-person programs at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the program, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the program, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to COVID-19 before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.
Regular Rate: $8,500 per person
Group Rate: $7,225 per person (15% off)
Organizations sending three or more participants are eligible to receive the group rate. To register a group, please complete this form.
IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 15%, 25%, and 50% scholarships to assist with program registration costs for those working in:
To apply for a scholarship, please complete the online Scholarship Application by September 9, 2022. IHI will not consider applications submitted after this date.
IHI will review all Scholarships on an individual basis. If multiple individuals from the same organization wish to apply for a scholarship, each individual must submit an application. Group discounts are also available, see information below.
To ensure equal distribution of funds, IHI will review all scholarship applications using the same scoring criteria. All awarded amounts are final.
Please note, scholarships are available for program registration costs only, and do not cover travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending a program.
If you have any questions regarding registration or scholarships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Guarantee to You
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Refunds
- Payments: Full payment is due 60 days before the start of the program. If payment in full is not received within 60 days prior to the program start date, IHI will notify you and cancel your registration.
- Credit card payments: Enter your credit card information online during the registration process, or call the IHI Customer Experience Department to process payment over the phone.
- Check payments: Please mail a copy of the invoice with your check made payable to IHI.
- Cancellations: For cancellations made within 45 days before the start of a program: Registration fees are fully refundable if a written request is received by email@example.com on or before 45 days before the start of the program.
- Refunds: IHI will issue all refunds in the original payment type (credit card or check) within 30 days. Registrations received after 45 days or less before the start of the program are not refundable.
- Substitutions: One attendee may be substituted for another at any time by calling the IHI Customer Experience team at +1 617-301-4800
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied that your attendance in an IHI educational program is a valuable experience, IHI will gladly refund your registration fee per the policies noted above. Please note that due to unforeseeable circumstances, last-minute changes in program titles, speakers, or presentations may be unavoidable.