In support of improving patient care, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Continuing education credits for this program are still being finalized and will be updated shortly.
After attending this program, attendees will be able to:
- Establish an effective quality management system built on quality planning, quality control, and quality improvement
- Identify real-world examples of best practices, approaches, and methods to apply in clinical, nursing, administrative, and various other settings
- Create a grounding in improvement science and the latest methodologies for leading quality across an organization especially health systems and other health related organizations.
- Apply best practices from case studies and advice from today's CQOs about how they are leading this work across diverse organizations
To be eligible for a continuing education certificate, attendees must complete the online evaluation within 30 days of the continuing education activity. After this period, you will be unable to receive a certificate.
Continuing education credits will not be awarded for non-educational activities, including (but not limited to) meals, breaks, and receptions.
To view your continuing education (CE) credits:
- Click on the "Login/Register" link on the top of this page.
- After you've logged in, click on the "Credits" tab to see CE information.