100 Million Healthier Lives initiative, convened by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
This collection of resources, developed as part of the
100 Million Healthier Lives initiative (100MLives), helps communities accelerate progress toward ensuring they are healthy and equitable places for everyone who lives there.
- Community Health Improvement Leadership Academy (CHILA): A Guide for Planning Interactive Learning Sessions: This guide explains how to host a CHILA to bring communities together to learn what it takes to improve health, well-being, and equity. Learning Sessions, in-person meetings, create a safe and vibrant space for participants to share their experiences, develop skills, strengthen relationships, and make plans for taking action.
- 100MLives Community Transformation Map (CTM): The CTM is a planning tool that helps a community assess where they are on the journey to becoming a healthy, equitable community and then plan next steps.
- Overview of SCALE and a Community of Solutions: This report provides an overview of the Spreading Community Accelerators through Learning and Evaluation (SCALE) initiative. It also details the elements of the Community of Solutions model, a dynamic approach to community transformation that describes new ways of being (mindsets and skills) and doing (behaviors, systems, and processes) to achieve defined Culture of Health outcomes (health, well-being, and equity).
- Foundations of a Community of Solutions: This report lays out the conceptual underpinnings and empirical evidence that underlies the Community of Solutions model.
- Leading for Abundance: Approach to Generative Sustainability: With the backdrop of traditional concepts for sustainable development and common challenges to achieving sustainability (including in the framing of sustainability itself), this document presents the framework of generative sustainability applied in the Spreading Community Accelerators through Learning and Evaluation (SCALE) initiative.
- 100MLives State Transformation Map (STM): The STM is a planning tool to help state collaborations assess where they are on the journey to advancing equity and create a plan to accelerate progress. The tool is based on three major areas of capacity building required to advance equity: unprecedented collaboration, innovative improvement, and system transformation.