Presentations from IHI Developing Countries' Meeting, "Methods to Rapidly Spread Innovation and Scale-up Systems of Care in the Developing World," held June 3, 2007, in Durban, South Africa.
Presenters and Presentation Titles:
- Pierre Barker: Three Models of Scale-Up and Spread in South African HIV Care
- Pierre Barker, Donald Berwick, and Joe McCannon: Approaches to Rapidly Spreading Innovation and Scaling Up Systems of Care in Developing Nations
- Sylvester Kimaiyo: Academic Model for Prevention And Treatment of HIVAIDS (AMPATH)
- Jennifer Nash: Experience of Providing Antiretroviral Drugs at the Primary Health Care Level
- David Nicholas: Collaborative Approach to Scale-Up of Antiretroviral (ART) in Uganda
- Rudi Thetard: Scaling Up Preventing Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) in Malawi — The MSH Experience