academic scholarships available TO SELECT STUDENT AND RESIDENT LEADERS IN THE OPEN sCHOOL
A limited number of full scholarships are available to individuals in academic roles (full and part-time university students, residents, fellows, or junior doctors) who are involved with the
IHI Open School and are committed to building their leadership skills to contribute to our learning community. IHI will accept applications soon.
Need-based Scholarships and special discounts available
IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of funding for need-based scholarships and special discounts.
Need-based scholarships help offset the training fee in cases of financial hardship.
Special Discounts - a limited number of 50% discounts are provided for this program for employees of:
- Independent, United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of the America's Essential Hospitals (formerly NAPH)
To apply for need-based scholarships and special discounts, complete the application by approximately two weeks before the start of the program. IHI will accept applications soon.