IHI may, in its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify this event at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the event, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the event, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to Coronavirus before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.
Regular Rate: $4,246 USD per person
Group Rate: $3,609 USD per person (groups of three or more save 15%)
PLEASE NOTE: Rates do not vary by location. We encourage (but do not require) organizations to send at least two people to this program because there are two tracks within the program: one dedicated to training future Improvement Advisors and one for training future Directors. Participants have the option to select their track, and we've heard from past attendees that having two representatives at this program has helped immensely upon return to their home organization.
Scholarships and special discounts available
IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of funding for scholarships and special discounts. Please note that scholarships and special discounts are available to assist with program enrollment costs ONLY and are not applicable for travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending the program. To apply for scholarships and special discounts, complete the online
Scholarship and Special Discount Application.
IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 50 percent discounts for this program for employees of:
- Independent, United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of the America's Essential Hospitals (formerly NAPH)
For this program, IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of scholarship funding to offset the seminar enrollment fees in cases of financial hardship.
$3,609 USD per person
Organizations sending three or more people are eligible to receive a 15% Group Discount. To register a group, fill out this form
Questions or need assistance?We are here to help!
- If you are eligible for a discount — because you qualify for a membership discount or you have received a need-based scholarship — it will be automatically applied to your registration.
- After checkout, you will receive a confirmation of purchase. You can also print an invoice from your online profile 24 hours after your purchase.