Who Should Attend
The IHI Triple Aim seminar is ideal for individuals working in the following types of organizations:
- Integrated delivery systems
- Government agencies and state initiatives
- Health plans
- Social service organizations
- Employer-based health systems
- Business groups on health
- Safety net health care organizations
- Other organizations with the will and capability to fulfill the IHI Triple Aim
Past attendees have included senior leaders, vice presidents or directors responsible for organizational strategy, front-line delivery of care, or the health care policy for a defined population that can be identified and tracked over time.
Teams of three to five people, from an organization or region, are encouraged to attend. Individuals are welcome, although experience has shown that Triple Aim implementation is dependent on the collaborative effort of leaders and strong program involvement.