Are you transforming care and need help with:
- How to execute on risk contracts and deliver care differently?
- Ways to design clinical processes to provide the best care for your patients?
- How to structure (or restructure) your practices to successfully manage whole populations?
- Methods to accelerate the transition from fee-for-service to value-based contracting?
- Designing systems to effectively bring together—and manage—multiple change efforts, such as:
- Optimizing physician partners
- Attaining payment incentives
- Developing community partners
- Ways to reduce cost — while improving health for your patient populations?
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI’s) new course will help you (and your virtual team) accelerate the journey towards improving outcomes for your patient population while achieving financial vitality and ensuring sustainability.
Join us and learn best practices for leveraging financial models, integrating data systems, developing improvement infrastructure, leading change, and optimizing provider and colleague engagement. Throughout this two-and-a-half-day course, you’ll hear from organizations in different settings that have overcome barriers in their transition towards successful population management. Importantly, you’ll also engage in peer sharing with others facing similar challenges. During the program, you’ll connect with your home team via virtual conversations that will ensure buy-in, support, and speedy adoption upon your return.