We are thrilled to announce the newest iteration of the Open School’s flagship training event for health professional students and trainees: The 2020 Virtual Leadership Academy.
This free three-day interactive event will bring together Chapter Leaders and members from across the world to cultivate community and learn practical skills to lead a team effectively—even when you are not in a position of formal power or authority.
Regardless of whether you are a current or aspiring leader, you will walk away with valuable tools to drive impactful work and the community of change agents to help you get there!
Join us this summer for a chance to learn directly from experts in the fields of leadership, organizing, and quality improvement.
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, August 5-7 2020 from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm ET
Followed by optional social hours from 1:30 to 3:00 pm ET
What you will learn:
- Articulate your own leadership style—and understand your peers'
- Leverage leadership frameworks and structures to lead your Chapter more effectively
- Use tools to grow and sustain Chapters and teams
- Activate the agency of your teams and Chapter members
- Build effective relationships with your leadership teams
- Teach QI basics to others to build improvement capability
Who should attend:
Students, residents, junior doctors, and other trainees in the Open School Chapter Network
Chapter Network Calls, often led by our team of volunteer Open School Coaches, offer members of the Chapter Network a chance to connect, learn together, and share best practices and common challenges.
Check back soon for details on our next call.
Find an archive of call recordings and materials here.