In support of improving patient care, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing education for the health care team.
The International Summit carries a maximum of 17.25 credits for physicians, nurses, and pharmacists.
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval #886367066-6017) for 17 Social Work continuing education contact hours. Note: You must complete the sign in sheet at the registration desk in order to obtain credits for any approved sessions you attend.
Session that offer social worker credits:
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M9, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6, L7, L8, L9, A1, B1, A2, B2, A4, B4, A5, B5, A6, B6, A8, B8, A9, B9, K2, K3, C2, C3, C4, C6, C8, C9, C10, D1, E1, D2, E2, D3, E3, D4, E4, D5, E5, D6, E6, D7, E7, D8, E8, SWA, SWB, SWE
Sessions that offer pharmacy credits:
M3, M4, M5, M6, M7, M9, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, L6, L8, A1, B1, A2, B2, A3, B3, A4, B4, A6, B6, A9, B9, C2, C3, C4, C5, C8, C9, C10, D1, E1, D2, E2, D3, E3, D5, E5, D6, E6, D7, E7, D8, E8, E9, E9
This Live activity, 16th Annual International Summit on Improving Patient Care in the Office Practice and the Community, with a beginning date of 03/15/2015, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 17.25 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
In order to be eligible for a continuing education certificate, attendees must complete the online evaluation within 30 days of the continuing education activity. After this period, you will be unable to receive a certificate.
Continuing education credits will not be awarded for non-educational activities, including (but not limited to) meals, breaks and receptions.
- Go to ihi.org/certificatecenter. (If you are not logged into the website, you will be redirected to the log-in screen. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected back to the Certificate Center.)
- Click on the “16th Annual International Summit” link that appears under the “Create Certificate” header.
- Select the type of credits you wish to receive from the drop-down list and then click “Submit.”
- Review your enrollment and click “Continue.”
- Take the surveys associated with each of the sessions you attended and for which you wish to receive credits by selecting “Take Survey Now” next to the session.
- Once you have completed all of the associated surveys, “Generate Certificate” will be activated.
- Click on this button to generate a PDF file of your certificate that you can print or save to your computer.