This event is designed for health care leaders and professionals working in primary care and community settings, including:
- Primary care physicians and physician’s assistants
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- Specialists with office-based practices
- Behavioral health professionals
- Medical directors and senior leaders
- Health care administrators and office practice managers
- Health plan leaders
- Patients and patient advocates
- Insurers and payers
- Home health care providers and others working in community settings
- Government, association, and coalition leaders
- Quality improvement leaders and staff
- Community leaders who are working to optimize care while maximizing health care resources
The content of this conference is designed to meet your specific needs, from beginners in improvement work to more experienced veterans in the field.
Typically, this conference draws health leaders and professionals from a diverse array of organization types, working in a variety of roles.