Better Care, Better Health, Reduced Cost
The International Summit offers a timely opportunity to get started on the Triple Aim in ambulatory care and in communities. Here are several sessions that will be offered this year, related to the Triple Aim:
- M3 Engaging Patients, Families, and Communities in Health Care Improvement
- M4 Enhancing Primary Care Value at Lower Cost to the Community
- M7 It Takes a Region: Integrating Communities of Care
- L1 Achieving the Triple Aim for High-Cost Patients
- A2/B2 A Triple Aim Approach to Reducing Health Inequality in England
- C3 Better Population Health: Innovative Self-Management Support
- D1 SCF Nuka System of Care: Whole System Transformation Improves Outcomes
- D3/E3 A Triple Aim Approach in Independent and Small Practices
- D4/E4 An Innovative Approach to Workforce Development: Improved Outcomes and Satisfaction
- D5/E5 Effectively Reducing Readmissions: Lessons from a Community Collaboration
Download the session descriptions for the full list of sessions at the 2012 International Summit.
Learn more about the Triple Aim at IHI's upcoming seminar, The IHI Triple Aim: From Real-World Learning to an Achievable Plan, taking place April 11-12, 2012, in San Diego, California.