The Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI's) Summit on Improving Patient Care is the destination for health care professionals in a variety of settings who are committed to transforming primary care. The IHI Summit, which takes place on April 11–13, 2019, in San Francisco, CA, combines practical instruction with rejuvenating inspiration. You will leave equipped and eager to make changes that improve the lives of your patients and your staff.
Through more than 30 sessions of workshops, Learning Labs, and Quick Courses, inspirational keynote presentations, dozens of storyboards, and a myriad of networking opportunities, you'll have the opportunity to explore cutting-edge improvements.
Join Us in Transforming Primary Care
The 2018 three-day conference included the following tracks:
- High-risk, high-cost patients and populations
- Utilizing data
- Navigating health care consolidation
- Fostering strong workforce culture
- Using best practices in team-based care
- Addressing care team burnout
- Engaging patients
- Developing relationships between primary and specialty care
- Realizing value in Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Managing care in value-based environments
- Garnering secure financial support for team-based care
- Moving from fee-for-service to value-based payments
Attend the IHI Summit to learn the hands-on skills and tools you need to design whole person care. Leave with renewed joy and passion for your daily work.
Save $100: Register Today!
March 8, 2019
, and save $100 on the general conference by choosing the
rate at checkout.