Join us in designing care for the whole person.
A wide range of health care professionals in a variety of settings — primary care practices, community hospitals, and those working in specialty and ambulatory care centers — attend the IHI Summit which takes place on April 26–28, 2018, in San Diego, CA. The conference allows you to unite with your colleagues and explore ways to improve whole person care for populations, promote the health of your patients and staff, lower costs, and bring a love of work back to your organization.
Through more than 35 sessions of workshops, Learning Labs, and Quick Courses, inspirational keynote presentations, dozens of storyboards, and a myriad of networking opportunities, you'll have the opportunity to explore cutting-edge improvements.
This year's three-day conference will cover:
- High-risk, high-cost patients and populations
- Utilizing data
- Navigating health care consolidation
- Fostering strong workforce culture
- Using best practices in team-based care
- Addressing care team burnout
- Engaging patients
- Developing relationships between primary and specialty care
- Realizing value in Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Managing care in value-based environments
- Garnering secure financial support for team-based care
- Moving from fee-for-service to value-based payments
Attend the IHI Summit to learn the hands-on skills and tools you need to tackle these unique challenges and design whole person care. Leave with renewed joy and passion for your daily work.
Are you an expert in treating high-risk, high-cost patients and populations? Does your team know how to engage with specialists and cross-continuum partners? Are you actively mitigating burnout and fostering joy in work? We want to hear from you.
IHI is now accepting speaking proposals through December 18, 2017. Learn how you can highlight your work at the IHI Summit and
download instructions on submitting your proposal.
We will begin accepting storyboard proposals in
Sign up now to be notified.
Early Bird Rate* Group Rate Regular Rate
Quick Courses: $470 $420 $495
Thursday, April 26
Friday, April 27– $749 $725 $849
Saturday, April 28
*Offer valid through Friday, March 16, 2018.