A wide range of health care professionals in a variety of settings — primary care practices, community hospitals, and those working in specialty and ambulatory care centers —
attend the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Summit on Improving Patient Care on April 11–13, 2019, in San Francisco, CA, to design primary care for the whole person. The conference allows you to unite with your colleagues and explore ways to improve care for populations, promote the health of your patients and staff, lower costs, and bring a love of work back to your organization.
Through more than 30 sessions of workshops, Learning Labs, and Quick Courses, inspirational keynote presentations, dozens of storyboards, and a myriad of networking opportunities, you'll have the opportunity to explore cutting-edge improvements.
Join Us in Transforming Primary Care
The 2018 three-day conference included the following tracks:
- High-risk, high-cost patients and populations
- Utilizing data
- Navigating health care consolidation
- Fostering strong workforce culture
- Using best practices in team-based care
- Addressing care team burnout
- Engaging patients
- Developing relationships between primary and specialty care
- Realizing value in Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Managing care in value-based environments
- Garnering secure financial support for team-based care
- Moving from fee-for-service to value-based payments
Attend the IHI Summit to learn the hands-on skills and tools you need to tackle these unique challenges and design whole person care. Leave with renewed joy and passion for your daily work.
Hear Inspiring and Energizing Keynotes
2018 Summit keynote speakers included: