Scholarship and Discounts
IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of funding for scholarships and special discounts. Please note that scholarships and special discounts are available to assist with program enrollment costs ONLY and are not applicable for travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending the program.
IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 50% discounts for this program for employees of:
- Independent, United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of America's Essential Hospitals (formerly NAPH)
- 501(c)(3) organization with a defined operating budget of less than $5 million, serving community-based populations
For this program, IHI is pleased to offer:
- 75% scholarship for full-time students
- 50% scholarship for part-time students (2 classes or more)
- 50% scholarship for residents
- 50% scholarship for full-time faculty and deans
For this program, IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of scholarship funding to offset the General Conference fees in cases of financial hardship.
For the above scholarships and special discounts, complete the Scholarship and Special Discount Application.