- Payments: Full payment is due before the start of the program. If payment in full is not received within one day prior to the program start date, IHI will notify you and cancel your registration.
- Credit card payments: Enter your credit card information online during the registration process, or contact the IHI Customer Experience Department to process payment over the phone.
- Check payments: Please mail a copy of the invoice with your check made payable to IHI.
- Cancelations: For cancelations made within one day before the start of the program: Registration fees are fully refundable if a written request is received by firstname.lastname@example.org on or before one day before the start of the program.
IHI may, in its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify this event at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the event, IHI will refund the registration fee.
- Refunds: IHI will issue all refunds in the original payment type (credit card or check) within 30 days. Registrations received one day before the start of the program are not refundable.
- Substitutions: One attendee may be substituted for another at any time by calling the IHI Customer Experience Department or emailing email@example.com.
Our Guarantee to You
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied that your attendance in an IHI educational program is a valuable experience, IHI will gladly refund your registration fee per the policies noted above. Please note that due to unforeseeable circumstances, last-minute changes in program titles, speakers, or presentations may be unavoidable.