Speaker Proposals Now Open!
Every year, IHI accepts speaking applications for our National Forum. The deadline for submissions is
April 9, 2018, 11:59 PM ET. We are especially interested in receiving proposals on any of this year's Forum tracks (view descriptions).
Tips for Proposal Preparation
Check out last year's National Forum sessions to see the caliber of the content at this conference.
Your proposal is more likely to be accepted if you:
- Use this Proposal Template to work on your proposal before submitting
- Showcase how quality improvement methods have led to results for you and your team
- Plan to teach a tool, roadmap, or take-home implementation instructions
- Submit a thoughtful, error-free description of your session
- Incorporate a patient as a co-presenter
IHI accepts storyboard proposals for display at the National Forum from individuals interested in sharing their improvement work on poster boards.
The submission process will open up in early summer. The deadline for submitting a general storyboard will be September 28, 2018. The deadline for submitting a student storyboard will be October 12, 2018.
IHI endeavors to respond to all applications during the proposal process. For any questions, please contact customer service at