Where Improvement Science Meets the Passion of Health Care
For the past 30 years, the IHI National Forum has been at the center of quality
improvement in health care. Those who attend — from health care visionaries to improvement professionals, world leaders to industry newcomers — explore how improvement science methodologies can be used to effect real change in patient safety and care.
At this industry-defining event, you will:
- See improvement work in action
- Meet professionals who share your passion
- Discover and define actionable strategies for your organization
- Find inspiration from those who are paving the way
- Take meaningful steps toward change
that will save lives, prevent harm, and create joy in work
"...enoyable and soul enriching. I only wished I had attended earlier in my career."
— Kenneth Boren, President, Kenneth Boren Foundation (see more testimonials)
Join Us in Making Health Care Better for All
This year's four-day conference offers sessions along 10 tracks:
- Enabling the workforce to truly thrive — not just persevere
- Improving access, quality, and health outcomes with communities that have been systematically marginalized
- Reducing the burden of mental and behavioral health conditions by bringing proven improvement methods to health care settings
- Engaging leaders at all levels in driving results within health care
- Making the health care continuum safer by reducing harm and preventing mortality
Hear engaging keynotes from inspiring visionaries making a difference as it relates to health care.