The 2010 International Forum on Quality and Safety in Health Care, co-sponsored by IHI and the BMJ Publishing Group, will be held April 20-23, 2010, in Nice, France.
Open to all, the International Forum is aimed at physicians, nurses, managers, other health professionals, health care leaders, policy makers, researchers, patients, and patients' representatives. The International Forum will benefit both beginners and those experienced in quality improvement.
The major content areas this year are divided into six “streams” to help you focus on what's most important to you:
- Leading for cost and quality
- Safe and reliable care
- Transforming the system
- Igniting citizen and patient led change
- Delivering clinical service improvement
- Creating capacity and capability for world class results
- For more information about each stream, or to view the agenda by day, please click here.