The IHI/NPSF Patient Safety Congress takes place from May 23 to May 25, 2018 in Boston, MA.
This conference brings together people who are passionate about ensuring safe care equitably for all across the globe. This may be front-line clinicians and staff who care for patients each day; safety professionals who are partnering with teams across the organization to ensure safe care; or senior leaders who are helping lead the way to safety across a system.
This year's edition will focus on the following tracks:
- Advancing Safety Science
- Culture of Safety in the Workplace
- Harnessing Technology to Improve Safety
- Medication Safety across the Continuum
- Patient Safety in Non-hospital Settings
- Workforce Safety: A Prerequisite for Joy in Work
Read on for the preliminary agenda.