Every year, IHI accepts speaking applications for our National Forum. The call for proposals will begin on Monday, February 13 and the deadline for submitting proposals will be Friday, April 7, 2017.
Tips and Tools for Proposal Preparation
- Use this Proposal Template to work on your proposal before submitting
- Check out last year's National Forum sessions to see the caliber of the content at this conference
- Submit a thoughtful, error-free description of your session that relates to one of the National Forum content tracks
- Include objectives that detail what attendees will learn from you
- Incorporate a patient as a co-presenter
- Offer a take-home tool or checklist for attendees to use upon return to their home organization
IHI accepts storyboard proposals from individuals interested in displaying their improvement work on posterboards at the National Forum.
The submission process will open up in early summer, and the deadline for submitting a storyboard for display at the National Forum will be September 29, 2017.