Materials & Storyboards
If you are registered for the 2017 IHI National Forum and would like to access the available session materials, please use the following links.
PLEASE NOTE: Some session materials may not be available for viewing. Only materials that have been submitted previously by presenters before a program will be made accessible to attendees.
National Forum Welcome Book
IHI National Forum Welcome Book
is available in PDF. Hardcopies
are also available
National Forum Mobile App
Get the IHI National Forum App for information about the conference, including session descriptions, presenter biographies, your daily agenda, networking events, and more.
- Go to either the iOS App Store or
Google Play Store and search for “AttendeeHub”
- Search for and download the “CrowdCompass AttendeeHub” app and open when finished
- In the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app, search for “IHI National Forum 2017”
- Download Event
- Log in using your First and Last Name
- A verification code will be sent to the email address you used to register for the conference
- Enter the verification code to access all the mobile app's features, including your personalized agenda
For help with the IHI National Forum mobile app while you're at the conference, please stop by the National Forum Help Desk or ask a Blue Shirt.