Missed the Forum? View select sessions On Demand.
While the experience of attending the IHI National Forum in person has an energy that can't be matched, we know that sometimes the time away from work can make it difficult to attend. With that in mind, keynote and spotlight sessions from the National Forum will be available for viewing On Demand in January 2018.
If you'd like to be notified once On Demand registration opens, please
fill out this form.
Continuing Education Information
In support of improving patient care, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The On Demand videos will offer a maximum of 10.25 credits* for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and certified professionals in health care quality.
Sessions B13 and C4 do not offer pharmacy contact hours.
*Applicable to On Demand, available one week after the IHI National Forum.
Individual Rate: $250
Individual access to the Live Event Platform for one user to view National Forum Keynotes and Spotlight Sessions.
Obtain up to
10.25 Continuing Education Credits.
On Demand Sessions
- Keynote One: Derek Feeley, Rana Awdish, MD, and Tiffany Christensen
- Keynote Two: Bryan Stevenson and Jenn Lim
- Keynote Three: General Stanley McChrystal
- Keynote Four: Don Berwick
- Spotlight Session: Restoring Joy and Preventing Burnout
- Spotlight Session: Engaging Physicians in Leading Quality Improvement
- Spotlight Session: Signal or Noise? Navigating Health Care Policy in 2018
- Spotlight Session: Designing and Managing an Improvement Initiative
- Spotlight Session: High Impact Leadership: A Conversation