2016 marked the 28th year of an event that has shaped the course of health care quality improvement in profound, enduring ways — IHI's annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care. Nearly 6,000 health care professionals came together to gain actionable ideas and to play a part in effecting real change in health care quality and safety.
If you were not able to attend, you can still benefit from the inspiring Keynote and Special Interest Keynote presentations by purchasing the on-demand videos for $250.
On-Demand Keynote Highlights:
Get unlimited access to these Forum presentations on-demand:
- Keynote Two: Derek Feeley
- Keynote Three: Orlando Health
- Keynote Four: Don Berwick
- Special Interest Keynote A12: Emerging Best Practices to Sustain Improvement with Richard Scoville, Jeff Rakover, Barbara Holder, Kevin Little, and Lisa Griffee
- Special Interest Keynote B15: High Reliability and Robust Process Improvement with Mark Chassin and Michael Shabot
- Special Interest Keynote C12: Beyond Projects: How to Create a System of Safety with Carol Haraden
- Special Interest Keynote D13: High-Impact Leadership with Michael Pugh and Steven Swenson
- Special Interest Keynote E6: Practical Strategies for Managing Successful Improvement Projects with Christina Gunther-Murphy, Gregg Heatly, Julianna Spranger, and Karen Baldoza