If you are enrolled in this conference and would like to access the available session materials for the conference, please follow these steps:
1. Click “Log In/Register” at the top of the page and enter your username and password.
2. Once you’re logged in, click on “My IHI” at the top right.
3. From the left-hand menu, choose “My Enrollments and Certificates.”
4. Under "My Enrollments," you will see this conference listed.
5. Right below the session title, you will see a hyperlink that says “Materials and Handouts.” Click on this link to access any materials and handouts that will be used at the sessions during this conference.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all session materials may be available for viewing. Only materials that have been submitted previously by presenters before a program will be made accessible to attendees.
IHI Forum App for All Smartphones:
The IHI Forum app, called "IHI Onsite", serves as your all-in-one event guide while you're at the Forum by putting everything you need to know right onto your mobile device.
The IHI Forum app will enable you to:
- Browse all National Forum session descriptions (including Learning Labs, Minicourses, and General Conference Workshops)
- Follow along with session presentations
- Take notes on sessions and save them to your IHI profile
- Browse faculty biographies
- See Twitter updates using the conference hashtag #IHI26Forum
- Locate events and rooms using an interactive map of the Marriott
- View exhibitor descriptions and locations
The IHI Forum app is available for free in the App Store and Google Play. Search either store for “IHI Onsite” to download the app.
Once you have downloaded the IHI Onsite app:
- Ensure you are connected to the Internet
- Launch the app
- Enter your last name as your username
- Enter your order ID for this event as your password (available in your confirmation email, in your My IHI account under the My Enrollments/Certificates section, or under the barcode on your name badge while you're at the conference — the numbers after and not including “OID”)
- Click “Verify”
For help with the IHI Forum app while you're at the conference, please stop by the National Forum Registration Desk.