Scholarships and Special Discounts
IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of funding for scholarships and special discounts. Please note that need-based scholarships and special discounts are available to assist with the general conference fees, Minicourses, Forum excursions, and learning labs ONLY and are not applicable for surrounding events, travel, food, or accommodation costs associated with attending the program. Academic scholarships are available to assist with general conference fees ONLY. The deadline for scholarships and special discounts has passed - it was Friday, November 18, 2011.
Special Discounts - IHI is pleased to offer a limited number of 50% discounts on fees for the general conference, Minicourses, Forum excursions, and learning labs for employees of:
- Independent, United States Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) that are not affiliated with a hospital or health system
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Independent practices with fewer than 20 physicians
- Hospitals with fewer than 50 beds
- Members of the National Association of Public Hospitals
Academic Scholarships - For the Forum, IHI is pleased to offer these scholarships for general conferences fees ONLY. These scholarships are not available for Minicourses, learning labs, or Forum excursions:
- 75% scholarship for full-time students
- 50% scholarship for part-time students (2 classes or more)
- 50% scholarship for residents
- 50% scholarship for full-time faculty and deans
Need-Based Scholarships - For this program, IHI is pleased to offer a limited amount of scholarship funding to offset the fees for the general conference, Minicourses, Forum excursions, and learning labs in cases of financial hardship.
IHI is no longer accepting scholarship applications for the 23rd Annual National Forum.
To check on the status of a submitted application, please email info@IHI.org