Mentors: We need you!
The IHI Open School for Health Professions is hosting several activities for health professions students at the 21st Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care. Mentors will work with students and help them create linkages between knowledge for the improvement of health care and their professional training.
Are you interested in mentoring health profession students at the IHI National Forum? Please email the information below to OpenSchool@ihi.org
by Friday, November 20, 2009.
6. Alma Mater
7. Hobbies or special interests
- Attended at least one Annual National Forum on Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Clinical or improvement experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- MUST attend the Student Orientation and Reception on Monday, December 7th from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM ET to meet mentee
- Willing to “mentor” 4-5 health professions students possibly of different disciplines
- Contact mentees through email for introduction 2-3 weeks prior to the National Forum
- Meet mentees once a day during the General Conference to debrief the day (more details to follow)