Featuring presenters from throughout Africa and across the globe, this bold new conference has been specifically designed to address the unique challenges faced by the health care community living and working in Africa.
Last year's IHI Africa Forum featured empowering keynotes:
“My one reason to attend is that IHI's scientific quality improvement methods work! Everyone who is involved or interested in health care systems in Africa must be there!”
-- Dr Naa Adorkor Sodzi-Tettey, President, Medical Women Association of Ghana
Whether you are a health system leader, policy-maker, health care professional, student, NGO representative, or patient advocate, this conference will provide you with the tools and techniques you need to make measurable progress in your facility or organization. This conference is for individuals working in both the private AND public health care sectors. You will learn from innovative quality improvement initiatives that have improved health outcomes in Africa, and have the opportunity to extensively network with your peers to share successes and challenges.
With the conference content tailored specifically to the needs of developing countries, you will find comprehensive strategies for addressing topics such as:
- Building improvement skills and capability
- Engaging leaders, health workers, and others in quality improvement work
- New methods of measurement and data analysis
- High-impact leadership
- Improving maternal and child health
- Preventing and treating infectious/communicable diseases
- Strategies for better person- and family-centered care
- Solutions to ensure patient and staff safety
- Ideas to increase equity
- Suggestions for strengthening public health systems
The cost for this unparalleled three-day conference will be $400 for participants based in Africa, and $700 for those coming from other continents.