July 9, 2015, 2:00 PM ET: The Echo Effect of Project Echo's Access to Specialty Care
Sanjeev Arora, MD, FACP, FACG, Director, Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes), Department of Internal Medicine, UNM School of Medicine
- Donald M. Berwick, MD, MPP, FRCP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
July 23, 2015, 10:00 AM ET: Saving Lives By Design: Lessons for All from Ghana's Project Fives Alive!
L. Nneka Mobisson-Etuk, MD, MBA, MPH, Executive Director of African Operations, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Sodzi Sodzi- Tettey, MD, MPH, Director, Project Fives Alive! Senior Technical Director, Africa Region, IHI
- Pierre Barker, MD, Senior Vice President, IHI
- Nana A.Y. Twum-Danso, MD, MPH, Founder & CEO, MAZA; Former Senior Program Manager, Gates Foundation; Former Director, Project Fives Alive!
- Kavita Singh Ongechi, PhD, Research Assistant Professor, Gillings School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
September 17, 2015, 2:00 PM ET: What Students in the Health Professions Can Do for You... and Improvement
October 1, 2015, 2:00 PM ET: Getting Right Care, Right!
15, 2015, 2:00 PM ET: Relationships Count: Community Health Workers and