WIHI is an exciting "talk show" from IHI that's free, timely, and is designed to help dedicated legions of health and health care improvers worldwide keep up with some of the freshest and most robust thinking and strategies for improving health and patient care.
WIHI's Upcoming Broadcasts
january 25, 2018, 2:00 PM ET: what's in a name? Health Care's "Chief Quality Officer"
- David M. Williams, PhD, Executive Director for Improvement Capability, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- Petrina McGrath, RN, MN, PhD, Executive Transition Lead: People, Practice and Quality, Saskatchewan Health Authority
- James Moses, MD, MPH, Chief Quality Officer & Vice President of Quality and Safety, Boston Medical Center
February 8, 2018, 2:00 PM ET: Making Medical Diagnosis Conservative, Careful, and Considerate
- Gordon Schiff, MD, Associate Director, Brigham and Women's Center for Patient Safety Research and Practice; Quality and Safety Director, Harvard Medical School (HMS) Center for Primary Care
- David Eidelman, MDCM, FRCPC, FACP, Vice-Principal (Health Affairs), Dean of Faculty of Medicine, McGill University
- Christine K. Cassel, MD, Executive Advisor to Founding Dean, Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine