The cost for 18 months of participation is $35,000 per health system.
Learning Network Benefits
- Access to a learning community in which all participating organizations are committed to actively testing changes, sharing insights, tracking progress, and adapting ideas
- Organizational representation at four face-to-face two-day meetings
- Intensive virtual action periods with individual team coaching
Scholarships are available for the following organizations:
- Primary care organizations
- Federally qualified health centers or safety net organizations
- State hospital associations
IHI may, in its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify this event at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the event, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the event, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to Coronavirus before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.