Learning in the Perinatal Improvement Community takes place in a variety of settings:
- Virtual learning sessions bi-monthly on WebEx to gather expert knowledge, share information with colleagues, and plan action with your team
- Structured coaching calls occur monthly to get real-time feedback from trained improvement advisors and IHI staff and faculty. Team progress is also shared.
- Self-paced online resources to bolster your team’s learning
- Access to the Extranet, IHI’s private web-based work space, for sharing data and documents
- Listserv communication that is available all the time to all team members and faculty
- Two face-to-face meetings as a major opportunity for accelerated learning