The cost for one year of participation is $40,000, which includes participation for one entire organizational team.
- Unlimited organizational participation in collaborative harvesting, designing, and testing
- Unlimited organizational participation in all virtual meetings
- Organizational representation at three face-to-face meetings during the year
- First-to-know access to all new IHI content and programming
Discounts are available for the following organizations:
- Primary care organizations
- Federally qualified health centers or safety net organizations
- State hospital associations
IHI may, in its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify this event at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the event, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the event, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to Coronavirus before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.