The cost for 11 months of participation is $15,000 per health organization. Teams are responsible for all costs associated with participation, including travel and lodging expenses to attend one in-person meeting Learning Session in Boston, MA. Group discounts are available upon inquiry.
Action Community Benefits
Through participation in the Action Community, teams will advance their population health goals and increase their impact in a measurable and deliberate way. Organizations and the communities with which they partner will benefit from learning at pace, engaging with peers and faculty, and leveraging tools and processes for improved health, well-being, and equity in their population(s).
To facilitate collaboration, teams will benefit from:
- Interactive Learning Sessions and Webinars on critical population health topics and related issues
- Connections to experts, innovators, and peers within population health, well-being, equity, and quality improvement
- Real-world examples and case studies from a diverse set of providers, hospitals, and health systems
- Tools and resources to help teams on their population health journey, including a Getting Started Guide and access to selected IHI online quality improvement tools
Discounts are available for the following types of organizations:
- Critical access hospitals
- Safety net hospitals
- Federally qualified health centers
To apply for scholarships, complete the online
Scholarship and Special Discount Application.
For more information about discounts for multiple organizations participating from the same health system, please email Rebecca Brandes at
IHI may, in its discretion, cancel, postpone, or otherwise modify this event at any time, with or without notice. If IHI does so and as a result, a registrant is unable to participate in the event, IHI will refund the registration fee. The registrant, however, will remain responsible for other costs (such as travel and lodging) the registrant incurs in connection with the event, and IHI will not refund the registrant, nor otherwise be responsible for, such costs. Registrants should proceed accordingly and consider travel/lodging cancellation policies — as well as purchasing travel insurance — when incurring such costs. IHI asks registrants to take into consideration the currently evolving situation and advisories related to Coronavirus before incurring travel, lodging, and other costs related to this event.