The Institute for Healthcare Improvement, with support from The John A. Hartford Foundation, is launching the
COVID-19 Rapid Response Network for Nursing Homes to support nursing home leadership, staff, residents, families, and communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
National Huddles Provide Pragmatic Solutions and Support
The Rapid Response Network features a
daily 20-minute National Nursing Home Huddle to provide real-time, pragmatic solutions that can be implemented in nursing homes today to solve many of the key problems brought about or exacerbated by COVID-19.
Call topics will reflect the most pressing issues identified by those providing care for nursing home residents, including access to personal protective equipment (PPE), lack of testing, hospital to nursing home transfers, staff illness and absence, and staff attrition.
Free Call Series: Weekdays at 12:00 Noon ET
Every Weekday | 12:00 noon ET | Begins May 4, 2020
Join us for the daily 20-minute National Nursing Home Huddles.
Register once to gain access to the entire call series.
- Register at least one hour before the start of the next scheduled call to ensure you receive connection information.
- Please log in to ihi.org before registering on our new system. If you have technical difficulties, use Google Chrome for the best experience or try
clearing your browser cache to access registration.
Benefits of Participation
- Immediate access to specific, pragmatic guidance on clinical and operational issues confronting the nursing home community today. Guidance will be focused and ready to implement.
- Ability to speak with collective voice to federal and state policy makers, regulators, health care systems, and others to help remove policy and regulatory barriers to mission-critical operational challenges.
- Access to tools and materials to help explain the work of nursing homes and promote participation in the COVID-19 Rapid Response Network for Nursing Homes. These tools will help nursing homes communicate with local media outlets about efforts to serve and protect residents and staff.