Webinars focused on quality improvement topics, offered bimonthly to keep pace and provide an interactive learning experience
- Topics will include key change ideas, how to get started, how to build will, meaningful measurement, and how to ensure equity.
- Connections to other providers, organizations, and communities navigating similar work
- Real-world examples and case studies from a diverse set of providers, hospitals, and delivery centers
- Roadmaps and tools customized to support bundle implementation and build local improvement skills to bridge the gap between “what we know” and “what we do”
- Access to selected online quality improvement tools and courses from IHI
You can view additional videos on our future sprints by visiting our
Future Events in the Rapid Improvement Network
Registration for the Safe Reduction of Cesarean Births Improvement Sprint is now open.
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive information about future events.