Two IHI Fellows give advice to those interested in applying for the IHI Fellowship.
We're now accepting applications for the 2020–2021 IHI Fellowship Class. All applications are due by May 29, 2020. Phone or skype interviews will be conducted mid-late June. Admission decisions will be communicated to all applicants on or before Friday, July 24, 2020.
Who Should Apply
Professionals in quality and safety roles who are looking to take their strategic, operational, and thought leadership skills to the next level.
- Director level in quality or safety or risk
- Senior managers in quality or safety or risk
- Patient safety or quality officers
- Directors of risk management
- Emerging clinician leaders
- Other industry professionals such as human factors engineers
- Patient advocates
- Boundary spanners (individuals who work across the system and are on a trajectory to lead a system)