We're currently working on a revised schedule for the 2020-2021 IHI Fellowship class.
Changes in faculty, agenda times, or presentations are subject to change. In-Person and virtual sessions will include a mix of didactic sessions, interactive case studies, and simulation exercises.
This Fellowship is designed to build an exclusive global network of thought leaders who will lead quality and safety transformation in their systems and beyond. Cutting-edge quality and safety content will be woven together with a strong emphasis on building leadership capabilities among Fellows through in-person and virtual learning sessions.
Safety and quality leaders will embark on a journey focused on strategic impact and leave the fellowship with a strong network of colleagues committed to innovating and influencing change within their communities and around the world.
Topics Covered will include:
Safety & Quailty||
- Cutting edge safety and quality science
- Quality management systems
- Co-design and co-production
- Innovation, implementation, spread, scale up, and sustainability
- Quality and safety in other Industries
- Qualitative and ethnographic inquiry
- Equity and safety/quality
- Leadership in safety and quality improvement
- Change/change management
- Adaptive leadership
- Psychology of change
- Presentation and pitching skills